Buy 1 Get 3 free
Fashionable Saree Blouse Collection for Women
All women love Saree, doesn't matter whether she is an Indian or a foreigner. They admire wearing it because it is effortless to experiment with. But even if we try all kinds of experimentation, it is impossible to wear it without a blouse. It is an essential part of Indian ethnic wear and is worn with a lehenga, skirt, and saree.
A saree blouse is a short top worn with sarees to cover the upper part of the body. It extends from waistline to a few inches above your belly button, giving a well-fitted and closed look. Initially, the blouse was stitched after getting a saree, but now you can easily find matching readymade saree blouses in the market that can match this versatile ethnic wear. Women can choose the preferable options and match them with their sarees. However, stepping into the market to shop for a blouse can be pretty tricky; therefore, buying a saree blouse online at Mirraw can be your go-to choice. You will find the latest blouse designs and trends on our website at great discounts.
How Saree Blouse was Invented?
To understand how the saree blouse was invented, it is essential to dig a little bit deeper. In 300 BC, in the Maurya and Sunga periods, both men and women used to wear rectangular pieces of fabric to cover their lower and upper parts. And even in sculptures of Khajuraho Temple in Madhya Pradesh, which has made in 900-1050 BC, women are created topless. So, it is not wrong to say that blouses did not influence Indian women until that era. When Mughals came to India, they changed the entire structure of Indian women's wear. However, still, they used to wear saree without a blouse. Then Jnanadanandini Devi, the wife of Satyendranath Tagore, invented the blouse to symbolize respect and comfort. After that, the evolution of blouses has started, and now these are found in many different designs.
Which Blouse Design is the best for your Saree?
- Embroidered Blouse: The embroidered blouse is the best for women who want to add spark to their saree. It is found with different works like zardozi, mirror, motif, etc., making it multifunctional. However, wear it with silk, cotton, or any other saree with embroidery work.
- Cotton/Linen Blouse: This is one of the comfortable blouse designs and can be worn with plain or printed handloom sarees.
- Printed Blouse: You can find many prints on saree blouses, done with tie and dye, bandhani, batik, or other technique. You can pair it with handloom cotton, silk, or chiffon saree for perfection.
- Silk, Brocade, or Banarasi Blouse: These blouses are evergreen and can go well with all kinds of sarees. You can pair the printed ones with plain sarees and simple ones with heavy sarees. You can go for a handloom pattern for better perfection.
Never feel shy of playing mix and game because if you style yourself beautifully, your saree and blouse design will go perfectly together.
Why are Designer Blouses a must-have in your wardrobe?
When women love to experiment with their looks, having designer blouses in the closet becomes essential. These are made to define trends and complement most of the sarees. The good part about today's fashion world is that there is no need to go for an exact matching look, and you can try mix-matching. This has helped to get these saree blouses a lot of attention. You can pick a black or silver blouse design with a red saree to add drama, and it will still look chic and elegant.
Similarly, heavy work designer blouses can be worn with simple sarees to add glitter to them. You can find different sleeves, neck, and back designs of the blouse, to add glam to your outfit. In short, designer blouses have removed the limit from the Saree fashion Industry.
What are the different types of Saree Blouses to wear according to occasions?
- Regular Wear: Blouses made of light and breathable material will be the best for regular or daily wear. You can pick them in half sleeves or without sleeves to get the desired comfort.
- Ethnic Functions: When attending ethnic functions, a blouse with 3/4th or full sleeves would work well. You can pick the silk designer blouse or any other lustrous and versatile designer blouse for perfection.
- Family Functions: For family function, pick a versatile blouse for yourself. You can go for half to full sleeves and pick your designer blouse as per your saree. Keep your saree and designer blouse sophisticated with a proper neckline as you will meet any family members. You are going to the functions for enjoyment, and your saree blouse should reflect the same vibe.
- Party Functions: When attending a party function, be experimental with your saree blouses. Pick a designer blouse with different sleeves and neck designs. The ones with the lustrous effect would work well.
How to pick the right accessories as per your Blouse Designs?
- With sleeveless, off-shoulder, or halter neck design blouse, you can select stone, pearl, or Kundan earrings and necklace. This will make your outfit sophisticated.
- With refined get-togethers and casual blouses, you can wear oxidized jewellery. It will add fashion to your designer saree blouse.
- With silk blouses or any other handloom blouses, pick gold jewellery. You can even wear a silk handbag with it.
- With zari-work, embroidered, or embellished blouse, pick golden clutch, sandals, and jewellery for perfection.
- Your accessories should properly complement the work of your blouse for perfection.
Mirraw: The Best Online Store to Shop Saree Blouses Online
Mirraw has a mind-blowing collection of saree blouses, where you can find blouse material and readymade blouses to suit your saree look. All the blouses are available in different colours, work, fabrics, designs, trends, and prices, so you no longer have to settle for less. We will offer quality at the best prices. So order your saree blouse with us and add contemporary to your ethnic wardrobe.